The Suburban Land Agency offers builders and developers Put and Call options across selected blocks. Put and Call gives you the opportunity to secure blocks of land with an extended settlement.
The benefits of Put and Call
Some of the benefits you can get from Put and Call include:
- extended settlement
- stamp duty is paid by the buyer of the land
- reduced holding costs
- block choices to suit your style of product
- a marketing pack to support the selling of the block.
If you do buy blocks through a Put and Call , we can also help you sell your services as part of a a House and Land Package. We partner with selected trusted builders. This gives assurance to customers and streamlines both the design and construction process.
Current Put and Call opportunities
There are currently no Put and Call option blocks available for non-Display Village builders.
To be kept up to date with future Put and Call releases please subscribe to the Suburban Land Agency Mailing List.
If you have any questions, contact our Sales & Client Services team at [email protected] or 1800 777 952.
Criteria to take part in the a Put and Call
You'll need to meet the following criteria and provide the following documentation:
- a copy of a current Builders licence, with the capacity to have the licence renewed on expiry of the current Builders Licence;
- the licence must be a valid ACT Builders licence at a minimum of Class C in accordance with the Construction Occupations (Licensing) Act 2004;
- written evidence as a record of completing at least five Home Building Contracts in the ACT per year for the previous two years;
- written evidence of adequate residential building insurance or fidelity funding in place with enough capacity remaining to cover the purchase price in the Put and Call Option Deed/s;
- evidence of the currency of your fidelity fund insurance; and
- confirmation that the purchase will not cause the Builder to exceed the maximum number of Put and Call options permitted.
For more information on Put and Call Options, please read the following documents.